Market: Structural, Animal Health
Category: Vector Fly System
Available in two models:
A. Grilled cover for quick and easy inspection
B. Screened cover for hidden glueboards
- 3 year warranty(excluding bulbs and glue)
- Whitmire Micro-Gen developed the Vector Plasma as the brightest wall mounted trap on the market with the quickest catch rate.
- The extruded aluminum construction is both durable and great looking. The Vector Plasma Fly Light can be used for monitoring insect populations and can be placed in food handling areas.
- Each Vector Plasma fly light trap utilizes ultraviolet light to lure the insect ot the trap where it becomes trapped onto a glue surface. There are no exploding of insect parts, the flying insects are trapped fully intact.
- The Vector Plasma is an ideal trap for use in both sensitive areas and
locations with heavy fly pressure. Sensitive areas with a zero tolerance
for flies will appreciate the quick catch stemming from the high UV output
(72-watts). Areas with high fly pressure will see quick relief and reap
the benefits of two high-capacity black camouflaged glueboards.
- Vector meets all PDA and USDA guidelines and it may be placed in and around food preparation areas. Refer to Section 6-202.13 (B) of the 1993 Food Code
The Fastest Vector
Achieve rapid fly control in production and storage areas of large commercial facilities and back-of-house areas of restaurants and commercial kitchens with this fast-acting unit. The Vector Plasma is quick, sleek, light weight and delivers 72-watts of insect attraction. The Lift & Service cover makes service and maintenance a snap.
- Dual glueboards provide maximum catch area
- Ideal for use in food processing, commercial kitchens, restaurants, warehouses and schools
|| 3 years
Guidelines for Placement of the Vector Plasma Fly Light
- Place the Vector Plasma Fly Light Trap close to an opening, but avoid
placement where outside light may interfere with attraction.
- Install the Vector Plasma Fly Light Trap where insect interception is
- Place the Vector Plasma Fly Light Trap so that the light from it
is not visible from the outside of the building.
- Mount the Vector within four to six feet of the floor whe ever possible.
- Do not install the Vector directly next to competing light sources.
- Always keep in mind to look where flies congregate. This is where
the Vector will be most effective.
- For example place Vector Plasma Fly Light Trap in these areas:
* Near food prep areas where food is readily available(avoid installing directly over food prep surfaces)
* Near passages from food prep areas to pubic areas
*Around indoor trash near dumpsters and compactors
*Identify natural wind current to ensure the fly can reach the Vector.
Vector Plasma STD(Standard) 36WT Bulb and Shatterproof
Vector Plasma Replacement Bulb - 36 Watt - (20-1081)
Vector Plasma Sleeved Bulbs 36 Watt (20-1082)(Shatterproof)
Twice as bright as the 17 Watt Vector Classic Replacement Bulb
Attract more flies and flying insects.
Bulbs should be replaced every 12 months as the amount of UV light diminishes
PT 907 Vector Glue Board Universal
PT 907 Vector Universal Glueboard
Fits back and bottom board areas of large insect light traps
Designed to split in two for smaller insect light traps
Lowers inventory cost because it eliminates the need to carry several types of replacement glueboards
Gridlines for convenient counting of captured insects
- Gardner GT 200
- Gilbert 219GT Sticky Tiger
- Gilbert 225GT Sticky Fox
- Gilbert 747GT Sticky Bear
- Mantis Upright
- Mantis 1x2
- Mantis 2x2
- B&G Matrix
- All Vector traps : Universal glue board designed for use with three PT brand
Vector fly traps: PT brand Vector Classic, PT brand Vector Nova, PT brand Vector
Replacement Glue Boards and Bulbs
PT 907 Vector Glue Board Universal
Packaging: each board (16" x9") it divides to give you (2)16"x 4.5"
(12 boards to a box)
PT 907 Vector Glue Board Universal-Catchmaster 909
Change Glue Boards on a regular basis
Change Bulbs annually