Treatment Technique: Directed Contact/Spot
- Active Ingredient: 0.25% Dual Pyrethroid Formula
- Insecticide Class: Pyrethroid
- Spray can travel 15 ft. to provide applicator safety
Fast Acting and Residual activity ensures complete elimination of the nest
- Knockdown is quick so no stinging pheromone is released, thus reducing the possibility of stings
- Formulated with a high dielectric strength and exhibits no breakdown up to
49,300 volts and no arcing at 35,000 volts. This breakdown makes it usable around
For use both indoors (attics and other places where nests are built) and outdoors on wasps and hornet nests.
Bees, Wasps, Hornets, Yellowjackets and Spiders such as the Brown Reluse
and Black Widow Spiders
For use both indoors(attics and other places where nests are built)
and outdoors on wasp and hornet nests.
- May be used for a quick knockdown on spider webs and
spiders, including black widow spiders and
brown recluse spiders.